Soooo.... Yeah, it's been a while.... Oops! But I'm back!!!
Anyways, I fell like I have been the laziest person on earth lately but I have been pretty busy.... Doing what? I can't really remember, but I've been darn busy!
So if you don't already know my companion V and I are starting the BIGGEST LOSER at the gym on the 18th. And we are pretty darn excited! Hopefully this will be the jumpstart we both need to kickstart out weight loss goals. On day one we will be posting our measurements and beginning weight on our blogs and we will begin journaling everything that goes in our mouth on here.... I hope you are all ready to hold us accountable! We will both be blogging daily to keep everything out in the open! Yikes! Oh well, you are our friends and family, it's time to get really serious!
I had a dream... Or nightmare I should say last night that I weighed 402 lbs.... It was awful... Then this morning when I woke up my daily horoscope was waiting for me on my phone.... It read: at long last you're able to move forward with a fitness plan. You're determined to look your best. Crazy huh! V and I are both Aries, so I forwarded it to her this morning! It's like a sign that this is the time and place to get out shit together! I'm ready that's for sure!!! I'm tired of being fat and looked beyond because some skinny broad is standing next to me. It's over, we set a goal and this time were gonna run the race and finish it!
Well I'm off to finish my laundry then I'm headed to the gym! Talk to you soon!
I am pulling for you. my weight gain has been very slow - so i am lucky that it has only been 15-20 pounds since high school - but the gaining is speeding up and i really need to make some changes before i get overwhelmed. i am going to use your blog/challenge as a motivator for me!
ReplyDeleteu can do it!
its not about diet right? but lifestyle changes, ugh.
Carrie I am so excited for you and V and I can't wait to use your blog as motivation to keep myself accountable. Very brave, I don't think I could blog my weight and measurements, I have bad enough selfesteem as it is. Love you girl I know you will do great!
ReplyDeleteThank you both for all the encouragement! My official weigh in and beginning measurements AND PICTURES are this Friday night at 630 with my team lealder trainer for the Biggest Loser. I am so excited to get this process rolling!
ReplyDeleteThanks again! Love you both!! ;o)