Hey Hey!
So today is officially day 2 of the BIGGEST LOSER! I am surprisingly not to sore after yesterdays intense workout with Cheryl our trainer; apparently i have underestimated my body!
Today I felt great, i was energized all throughout the day, and wasn't hungry once! Yeah!
So here is what my menu looked like today:
Breakfast:
1 cup blueberry oatmeal
green tea with an immunity boost pack
Mid-Morning Snack:
handful of raw almonds
Lunch:
Tuna with mayo, celery, pickles on lettuce leaves
1 apple
Mid-Afternoon Snack:
handful or two of raw almonds
Dinner:
Artichoke and cheese something or other stuffed chicken breast ( I got these at walmart, they are sam's choice brand 200 calories, 4 grams of fat, 33 grams of protein!)
Water Intake:
144 oz
Workout:
1 1/2 hrs intense walking, biking, and elliptical= 1025 calories burned!
I just want you all to know that I feel awesome, I was watching the biggest loser tonight at the gym while i was working out... and if that is not motivation i don't know what is!
My new life motto: You earned it! take that how ever you like, for it it has multiple meaning, i earned the fat i have on my body and the weight i am today because of the choices i have made in the past. And for the future i will earn the success because i put forth the effort. They said tonight on the biggest loser, "its not enough to want it, you have to earn it!" I am going to take that quote and live it daily to make myself succeed.
V has a sign in her bedroom that says "nothing tastes as good as thin feels" Well damn it, i have no idea what thin feel like, but i want to.... so I'm after it!
Ta-ta for now!
Care
amazing! that is A LOT of working out!
ReplyDeleteI know right! i have to work my ass off in order to loser the weight, it will all be worth it in the end!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support Kelly!